Updated: Apr 14
The warmth of spring brings refreshment and vitality with opportunities to gather and grow.
Community Blend Spring Programs. Grab a friend. Welcome all! Come gather and grow.
· Co-ed evening discussion group – Thursdays 6:30 p.m. This session begins tonight. We took a three week break between studies, and now we are back. Join us for a rich discussion on apologetics. How reliable is the Bible? What proof does it offer? How to defend your faith.
· Special Event – Join us for the first topic in our “Community Blend Awareness Series.” Parenting the Developing Brain - Presenter: Lorraine D’Sylva-Lee, MLPA - Behavioral Specialist-Rutgers University. Parents, grandparents, and parents-to-be are welcome to attend. Refreshments and childcare provided. Register at: https://bit.ly/3o7Onf3
Future topics include: opioids, abuse, scam prevention...
· Women’s Bible Study -Thursdays 9 a.m. or Fridays at noon. Both groups are studying Seamless, Understanding the Bible as one complete source, by Angie Smith.
· 6-F Women’s potluck gathering will meet tomorrow - Friday, April 14th, at 6:00 p.m. Laura Hanrahan from Care Net will speak on recent challenges faced by Pregnancy Care Centers. Discussion, prayer, devotional time, fellowship.
· Café – And remember the Community Blend café. This is a great place to gather with friends, sit quietly and read or work remotely. Come visit us!
Spring is a great time to Gather and Grow. Join Us!
How good and pleasant it is when God’s people gather together in unity! Psalm 133:1