Updated: 2 days ago
Join us for a morning workshop to build awareness of the soulful issues we all encounter. Anxiety and depression have been on the rise these past few years, and many are struggling to get through to a better side. Whether it's you, me, or our friend, we are not alone! This workshop will help us to understand and cope during difficult times. Welcome all!
August 6, 2022
9:00 - 1:30 p.m. Lunch included
Fred Jacoby, MA - Founder and Director of Foundations Counseling Services will provide both understanding and key steps that you can implement to grow through your struggles. Foundations currently has 20 offices throughout Eastern, PA, NY, and New Jersey.
8:30 - Coffee and light refreshments available
9 - 11:30 1. Wellness and Wholeness
2. Wellness through Spiritual Awareness (Anxiety & Depression)
3. Becoming A.W.A.R.E: The 5 Steps to Overcoming Wellness Obstacles
12:30 - Choose one last session or relax in the café.
1. Q&A with Fred Jacoby.
2. "Self-Awareness Through a Trauma Informed Lens" with Lorraine D'Sylva-Lee, President/CEO of LEE Services
3. “Leaky Gut Syndrome” with Dr. Leslie Meyer-Grimes
4. “Wellness toolbox” with Jen Finkle BA/Certified peer counselor
Held at: Community Blend (Inside the Chapel next to the ReStore)
384 Rt. 57 Washington, NJ 07882
Registration is preferred. Early Bird $15. After July 15th - $20.
Online: www.communityblend.org "Events"
By phone: (908)758-5787
By mail: 16 Mountain Ridge Drive Oxford, NJ 07863
Paypal @ Community Blend Inc.
Venmo @ Communityblend